Provide an affordable, safe and organized place to hunt for hunters who
Promote both Quality Deer and Turkey Management Practices.
To actively seek out and acquire hunt leases on new properties in order to help ensure
We have ample places to hunt in the future.
To acquire a better understanding of wildlife management practices by attending
Appropriate seminars, reviewing literature and seeking information/advice from
Achieve better quality game by enhancing/protecting the habitat by gating off roads,
Installing mineral licks, bush hogging, planting food plots and properly monitoring &
Managing game harvest.
Encourage and promote quality hunting experiences for young hunters.
Protect and enjoy our non-game species.
Provide an environment/atmosphere which encourages the
Sharing of helpful hunting/outdoor information.
Be good stewards of our natural resources, demonstrate high ethical standards and
Obey all wildlife laws.
Create good relationships with our hunt club neighbors, leasers, wildlife officers and
Over 4100 acres in Chester SC.
· We offer thousands of acres with a variety of terrain choices as well as offsets uncontrollable situations like timber work, loss of land etc.
Club house with plenty of bunks ,2 full baths
· Game: Deer, Turkey, Quail, Rabbit and Squirrels.
· Safety: Our sign-in and sign-out processes, gated access.
· Roads and large hunt units provides the safest possible hunting environment.
· Club Stands: an abundance of stands gives new members and their youth hunters the facilities to have a quality hunting experience.
· All hunt units are available to every member. No reserved spots. All members have the same opportunities to hunt.
· Membership size limited to maintain 100 acres per member controls hunting pressure and ensures a safe and quality hunting experience.
· Detailed maps showing location of all roads, parking areas, hunt units, club stands, etc. provided to all members.
· Year round food plots keeps game on our land.
· Club house and facilities with electricity and water.
· Our camp is in MIDDLE of club land.
· Meetings and cookouts held annually to communicate and receive input from members.
· Club updates also emailed to members as needed.
Is this club for Me:
Can I let small bucks walk?
Can I follow rules?
Can I read maps (sign in board)?
Can I attend work days and club meetings?
Can I limit my impact to my fellow hunters?